Nobody likes reading long legal texts, so we have summarized the most important parts of our return policy here. If you still want to read all the details about our return & warranty policy, skip the summary and read the full text below.
1. The Customer is allowed to return the Goods delivered by CONTROLLINO in 30 working days after receiving in the original package, accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a report of the reason of return.
2. In case the Goods are unused and returned in time and correctly, CONTROLLINO will refund the purchase amount excluding the shipping costs. Goods are refunded within 30 days.
3. Goods delivered by CONTROLLINO that are not been returned in the sale-and-return period of 30 working days (Voluntary Returns), as described in 1., the purchase will be regarded as final.
4. In addition to their statutory rights, customers may return items within 30 days of the date they received the item without giving any reasons. Consumers who voluntarily return items but do not wish to use the Returns Service provided by CONTROLLINO, do so at their own risk. N.B.: Your right to return items voluntarily does not affect your Right to Cancel, or your statutory rights.
5. The following categories of Goods are excluded from the right of return from the moment the package has been opened:
custom-made items tailored to the Consumer’s own specifications, or items personalised in any way;
custom-made items assembled using standard components, including hardware and software configured to consumer specification, as soon as they have been used or put into operation;
spares and replacement parts as well as special items ordered by The Consumer, including items ordered by CONTROLLINO on behalf of The Consumer;
calibrated measurement instruments/diagnostics;
wholesale items subject to discounts, or governed by agreements other than our GTCs.
6. If you wish to return your Goods or Items please utilise your nearest Post Office, alternatively you can call or email CONTROLLINO Customer Service. Any Goods or Items returned are at the cost of the customer.
7. Under Austrian Distance Selling Regulations (“Fern- und Auswärtsgeschäfte-Gesetz”, FAGG), the customer is allowed to cancel their order in writing or in another durable medium (excluding telephone), e.g. letter, fax, email, within 30 running days of receiving the original package.
8. In order to exercise their right to return, the customer is not required to return the goods within the cooling off period, but must inform CONTROLLINO in writing/another durable medium of their intention to withdraw from the contract within this time limit.
9. If the goods are unused and returned in accordance with FAGG, CONELCOM will refund the purchase amount including shipping costs. Goods are refunded within 30 days.
10. If you wish to return your goods please use the facilities at your nearest post office. Goods are returned at the customer’s expense.
11. To help improve our products and services, it would help us if could detail the reason why you wish to return your item(s), but this is not obligatory. Please also enclose a copy of the original invoice, if available.
12. If you:
1. CONTROLLINO warrants the quality of its delivered Goods during 24 months, starting from the date of delivery. All parts of the product are under warranty coverage (against any defect that may occur during production, assembly and/or defective parts).
2. Warranty claims should be made within fourteen days after discovering the deficiency, and should be guided with a short description of the deficiency and a copy of the original invoice.
3. CONTROLLINO will repair the deficiency, subject to 8.2, free of cost or replace it (to be decided by CONTROLLINO). However, the warranty does not include extra costs such as sometimes necessary services. In case the Goods are older than one year and it is not possible for CONTROLLINO to repair, or the concerning Product(s) is/are not in stock anymore, CONTROLLINO will offer the possibility to buy the replacing Goods for an amount of 50% of the retail price, or an exchange of goods to the value of 50% of the original purchase price, E&OE (errors and omissions excepted.)
4. The warranty does not account if the product becomes faulty due to use contrary to the terms or conditions stated in the user guide and/or in the following situations:
1. To return your Goods / Item the returns form needs to be filled in completely.
The returns form is delivered with your product or downloadable from our website. Returns reason and desired action should be included. We cannot process your return unless the reason is specified. The Product(s) need to be packed with the original packaging, including the original invoice, all materials and accessories.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Dr. Franz Werner Straße 32
You can find our RMA form here: