Firmware Developer (Full Time)
We are currently searching for a Firmware Developer (full-time preferred, 100% remote, with option to re-locate) that will join our awesome team of industrial automation rebels. Sounds interesting? Read ahead!
- You are highly proficient in writing libraries and firmware for Arduino and similar microcontroller boards.
- Embedded C is your native language and talking English is also not a problem for you.
- Ideally, you are also able to create simple web servers that run on embedded devices, and have a good understanding of networking and databases.
- Your code can be read like a good instruction manual – it’s clean, professional, optimized and well documented.
- Github and Stack Overflow are the most viewed pages in your browsing history.
- When you hear CI/CD, you don’t think about “Corporate Identity” or “Compact Disc”.
- You really enjoy reading about the latest and greatest trends in the Internet of Things business, especially I-IoT and AIoT.
- A job in a stable and thriving company that has still kept its amazing start-up spirit
- A market-conform salary with option to high overpay depending on qualifications
- You can work fully remote, with option to re-locate to Tirol, Austria – the Heart of the Alps. We will help you with the complete immigration process, from work visa, to finding a flat with a view, to show you the best places to get some great beer, wine, coffee and food.
- A friendly, funny and enthusiastic team – yes, even the boss!
Contact us on email@example.com so we can get to know each other! Alternatively, you can also use the application form below: